Thursday, December 29, 2005

How Long?

First post in a while, I know. But with inspiration from my friend Mr. Hanberg to write shorter, more reasonable posts instead of posts that register just this side of Homer in terms of line count, hopefully I can get back in the habit of more regular updates.

This is the first time I've posted from work, and I have exactly 6 minutes until my break ends, so here we go.

I got a kick ass new computer for X-mas (much thanks to Java for helping my parents select one that I wouldn't groan at). With this new machine capable of playing games made in the last 5 years, I also received X-Men Legends 2 (thanks again to Java). After playing the first short segment with the keyboard controls, I stopped playing until I could go to Best Buy and get a standard game controller, because without it I was bad. Anyway, I get the controller yesterday, and proceed to kill somewhere in the neighborhood of 5-6 hours last night playing it. Got to bed around 3, so I'm looking forward to my nap when I get off work today.

Time's up. Later (although hopefully not too much later).

No comments: