Thursday, May 01, 2008

Back on the Blogging Horse

Alright, let's try to get back on this blogging thing again. Ahh, blogging.

My last post promised a review of the RSC's production of King Lear that came to the Guthrie. Since that was awhile ago now, I will merely say that I enjoyed the production immensely and that the audience was given a full view of Ian McKellan's Little Gandalf.

For this post all I wanted to do was provide this link to a website my good friend Mr. Bartley has set up so people can follow his progress as he and his wife Jodi hike the Appalachian Trail. They are currently taking a short break to get their finances back in order after a case of identity theft, but should be back on the trail sometime soon (although not too soon, as I just finished picking them up from North Carolina which took two long days of driving).

If you go to the site, you'll find they're not just hiking the trail, but using it as a fundraiser for the Susan G. Koman Breast Cancer Foundation, as both Caleb and Jodi have relatives who are breast cancer survivors.

My goal for the blog will be one post a day, on whatever happens to strike my fancy at the time. Let's see how well I keep it up.

No comments: