Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Evil Doers Beware! You Face...The Tick!


Probably the best animated cartoon show I've ever seen (not my favorite-that would be He-Man) is The Tick. Ever since the first time I realised that they could actually release animated TV shows on DVD, I've wanted this series. And now, thanks to Amazon's graciousness, it has shipped to me. I will receive it on Dec 21, 2014, because I chose the free super-saver shipping. What a moron I am.

Of course, someone is a bigger moron, because this is not the entire first season. For some god-unknown reason, one of the episodes is not in this collection. The Tick vs The Mole Men, I believe. Supposedly it's by far the weakest episode of the bunch, but still. I swear, Marvel, if you're holding this up over the damn Mole Man rights I will kick you in the nuts.

No comments: