Thursday, November 16, 2006

Stupidest thing ever

In a world with 6 billion people, there are bound to be some morons. I mean, let's face it, civilization keeps alive a lot of people who just wouldn't make it on their own. But in a society like ours that continually tops itself, this one strikes me as something of a benchmark.

OJ Simpson is publishing a book and giving a TV interview on Fox to promote the book at the end of November. The topic? OJ will tell the interviewer "how, hypothetically, he could have killed his ex-wife and her friend". The book will be titled "If I Did It."

Wow. So OJ's going to get up there and say, "I didn't do this, but if I did, here's how I would have done it"? I know he can't get tried for murder again, but damn. Do other people who didn't commit horrible crimes spend lots of time imagining how they would have committed them?

I recognize that he may have done this book/tv deal just to get some money to try and pay off some of the $33 million he owes the Goldman family, but still. This man has issues. I wonder if he's found the real killers yet?

No comments: