Monday, February 12, 2007

Mustache Pride


I have never been so proud to be a part of something. The February 11th edition of the Chicago Tribune has published a profile of Carleton's famous Mustache Club, of which I was proudly a member.



I joined the Mustache Club in its second year of existence, and was part of a massive boost in membership over the first year. I am sad to say that I did not join the Club in its first year of membership, but my good friend Andrew Eppig, along with the Club's founder and first President, Hite Geffert (pictured here), convinced me that the Mustache Club was for me. During my membership I not only learned to take pride in my Mustache, I also had the distinct honor to help co-author an article for the Carletonian defending the Club's purpose and existence.


I am thrilled that the Club has not only survived since I left Carleton, but thrived. I've never been so proud.

No comments: