Friday, November 28, 2008

TBA 2008

My lack of posting since the election has had a little to do with the fact that I'm working every day, but more to do with my decision to take all the footage I shot of TBA this year and cut it together into a short retrospective. I'd never done anything like this before, and it took me a little while to figure out what I was doing. Nevertheless, I'm pleased with the result. I've posted it here so you see for yourself the yahoos I play with. Carleton people will recognize Java Fortran, Dr. Evil, Pat Smith and myself (although I'm only in two scenes, since I was taping the rest of the time). Anyone who wants to watch this without straining their eyes can get in touch with me, and I'll see if I can get them the file on cd or dvd.

1 comment:

Solar Kismet said...

Java is faster than all of you.