Thursday, February 09, 2006

The best at what he does

You know, with taking a bullet at the end of last season and his plucky trek across the island with the tailies to get back to the camp, I had started to think that maybe Sawyer had lost his edge. Without his "stash" to create conflict over, there just weren't as many clashes between him and people. And with the introduction of queen Bitch Ana-Lucia and the huge, badass Mr. Eko, I kind of thought Sawyer might be getting kicked off the A team. I thought he'd gone soft, getting chummy with Jin and Michael on the way back.

No longer. Holy Shit, that was probably the best written episode of Lost all season. Kathreen and I sat and watched and tried to figure out the con while it was going on-not that it helped any. I think the only time we got ahead of the curve was in figuring out the accomplice. For those of you who aren't watching Lost...start. Right now. Pay whatever money you need to get caught up, because this is the best show on tv. Period. Now the new Sheriff has all the guns, and as he says himself "I'm not a good guy."

No comments: