Monday, February 27, 2006

Big news for frisbee Joe

So tonight my frisbee team, TBA, had the much-planned meeting to determine how we wanted to approach the season. There was a lot of talk and relatively little beer consumed, and I was actually surprised by how productive we were. But the super cool news for me is that I was chosen as the third team captain. Last year we worked with two captains, and both those guys were reelected, and I got the third spot. This is the first time that I've been a captain for a team on this level. I was nominated for captain of GOP for my senior year, but didn't get it (out of four nominations, the two guys who were the best choices got the spots, so I was ok with that). But this was somewhat of a surprise, since I hadn't really thought about the possibility of three captains, and if I had I wouldn't have figured on getting the last spot myself. I'm super excited about it, although I think it'll take me a while to get into the captain mindset. An interesting season awaits. Hopefully I won't go mad with power.

No comments: