Friday, July 28, 2006

Hanberg's Next Vodka


My esteemed friend, Erik Hanberg, likes weird bottles, and by that I mean specifically bottles that hold alcohol. This usually manifests itself in his tendency to buy bottles of wine that have either weird pictures on the front or odd paragraphs on the back, but sometimes it extends to other bottles. I can remember him buying a couple of vodkas solely because he thought the bottles were cool. Therefore, I predict that after he reads this post, this will be the next vodka he buys.

The bottle is shaped as an old school tommy gun, and appropriately enough, it's called Tommy Guns Vodka.

Next time I visit Tacoma I'll see that bottle.

1 comment:

Erik said...

Dude, I've decided that you can't judge a vodka by its bottle. I'm a Stoli and Shakers man. Brand name all the way. Although the Shakers Rose vodka is about the worst thing I've ever smelled. But their regular vodka is damn good.