Wednesday, January 06, 2010

On a bus

I'm posting this while taking the bus back from Heathrow to Oxford.  One of the cool things about the UK is that they seem to have wifi in most of their buses.  This is the first time I've used it, and I have to say it's pretty cool.

After a whirlwind 10 days in MN, where I got to see a lot of people, including a couple I didn't initially expect to be in town, I'm back in the UK.  It's clearly been snowing quite a bit here, as all the trees along the road are coated in snow.  The roads themselves seem ok, but traffic's going kind of slow.

It's nice to be back and I'm looking forward to seeing people again, but I've already got some things to take care of.  First off, I need to get my application for another student loan in.  I'm going to need to go grocery shopping pretty quick too.  And to top it off, I found out that my left headphone has given out on me, which means I got to listen to my new cds short one headphone, which is not optimal for Led Zeppelin.

I'll see about posting new pics soon, right after I come out of the jet-lag zombie-state.

No comments: