Thursday, March 23, 2006

"I want these motherfucking snakes off the motherfucking plane!"

Sorry about the lack of posts from Geneva, but the day after the one post I was able to get up, Mr. Eppig's internet went irrevocably down for the rest of our visit. I didn't even get to check my email (except for 3 minutes at CERN, the physics lab where Andrew works). Anyway, I've got a ton of stuff I want to post about, but I can't pass this one up. I'd heard about Snakes on a Plane on AICN, but I didn't really pay that much attention. But now New Line has gone back to do some more shooting on the film because of the massive, unexplainable fan base that has suddenly materialized for this movie. The movie stars Samuel L. Jackson, and so many people wanted him to say the above line that it actually will be in the movie. People are weird, but I'm actually thinking this will be a pretty cool flick. Read more about it here.

No comments: