Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Big News


I've been waiting to post this for over a week now, but I finally got the go-ahead from Mr. Bartley on Friday. Then my internet connection promptly went down for most of yesterday. Oh well. It's working now, so here we go:

Caleb Bartley is engaged.

The unluckily victim is his former girlfriend (now fiancee) Jodi, who he's been seeing for about 6 months now. They're moving to Dallas together sometime in July (probably), and Caleb has been talking about a engagement of 1-2 years.

Interesting Fact: when he proposed, he got down on one knee. Unfortunately, the knee he got down on didn't hit the floor, but instead came to rest on a dog's chewing bone. Ouch.

This is what I was being cagey about in my earlier post, and I would have posted the happy news sooner, but Caleb asked me to wait until he had personally told a few more people before it entered the public domain.

So, a massive congratulations to Mr. Caleb Bartley and Jodi (and I can't remember her last name right now-sorry Jodi!). And Caleb, get ready for a massive bachelor party.

No comments: