Thursday, June 08, 2006

Sittin' on a porch

I had an excellent evening last night with my good friend, Mr. Caleb Bartley, hanging out on my parent's porch, smoking cigars and drinking a wide range of scotch. Ahh, the good life. Props to Caleb for supplying the scotch and the impetus. We drank Highland Park, Glenkinchie, Caol Illa, Laphroaig and Bowmore. Appearently living in the UK for awhile has its advantages. Of course, coming back to the cities can present advantages of a different sort.


What? No, I'm not being cagey. You're imagining things.

1 comment:

Erik said...

You should have been a bit cage-ier. I totally missed any caginess. You are unclear my friend. And I am drunk. But tomorrow you will still be unclear. You call yourself an Enlish major? Where is your clarity? I am drunk. But this post is pretty clear. But you are not. Hahahahaha.