Friday, June 30, 2006

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

It's the 4th of July weekend, and that means I'm heading out to Washington to play in my favorite frisbee tournament, Potlatch. For those of you who don't know, Potlatch is the largest co-ed ultimate tournament in the world, and it usually takes place over three days (when the 4th creates a true 3 day weekend, anyway). My college midcore team, Professor Booty, has been going to Potlatch for the last 3 years, and it's been fantastic every time.

And of course, I can't go out to Seattle and not stop by the fine city of Tacoma to visit my good friend, Mr. Hanberg, now can I? Every year I've gone to Potlatch, I've followed it up with a visit to Erik's hometown. It's a great trip, and I leave tomorrow night. So posts may be spotty for the next week. But I will post my Superman review before flying out.

1 comment:

Erik said...

Actually, we're going to spend some time in Seattle. I have tickets for the July 5 Mariner's game. Since 2002, the Mariners have never been in town when you were. But not this time! Ha ha ha ha! Suck on that M's, Joe finally gets to come. And now that you're over .500 you're going to win!