Thursday, August 13, 2009

A New Beginning

As you may or may not have heard, in September I'll be starting a graduate program at Oxford Brookes University in Oxford, England. The program will last a year, and I'll come out with an MA in Publishing. I'm extremely excited about returning to England, where I studied for four months during my junior year at Carleton. While I'm over there, I'm going to start blogging again and use it as a forum for people to keep up with what I'm doing. I'll still get in my thoughts about issues, but many posts will be more like short updates on my life in general.

So while I'm still in the states I'm going to try and get back on the blogging horse (soon to be aided by the purchase of my very first laptop). So I thought I'd start by linking to this article in the Star Tribune, which takes a shot at one of the craziest politicians in the country, MN's own Michelle Bachmann, who's been working overtime since the election to establish her insanity bona fides. Now it seems her own family is out to get her. I'd love to see a comment on this, but somehow I don't think it's going to happen.

No comments: