Thursday, May 25, 2006

T-minus Four hours to insanity

Last week, after Lost had ended, my girlfriend Kathreen had the thought that she might not want to be in the same room as me after the season finale tonight. Her emotion was understandable, as I was in the midst of what has become a fairly standard post-Lost rant, generally revolving around me wanting to see the next episode. She reasoned that, as Lost is almost certain to end on an amazing cliffhanger (see the end of season 1), it would most likely produce in me some form of hysterical insanity. I theorized that I would enter some sort of hybernation/catatonic state after the end of the episode, which I will only emerge from sometime in September shortly before the third season premieres. We'll see who was right in a few hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well? Are you alive? Catatonic? What? Taking all bets!